What is Active and Inactive contents in tootpaste
The active ingredients are the ones which help in fighting cavities and minimize the risk of gum disease
The inactive one are those which give toothpaste its taste and texture
Toothpate should have Fluoride
All toothpastes with the ADA Seal of Acceptance must contain fluoride. In addition, toothpastes may contain active ingredients to help in ways such as lessening tooth sensitivity, whitening teeth, reducing gingivitis or tartar build-up, or preventing enamel erosion or bad. We have already done one study under heading “TOOTHPASTE” and “TEETH WHITENING”
“For the best protection, find a toothpaste with at least 1,000 parts per million fluoride and the American Dental Association stamp of approval. Everything else is a matter of personal preference,
All brands advertise their toothpaste as being 100% guaranteed to rid people of tartar and tooth decay.Only a handful of toothpastes can successfully prevent dental and gum problems while protecting your teeth for hours at a time.We have arrived at three best toothpastes for various reasons-
Specialist care for sensitive teeth-
A) Sensodyne Herbal Multi Care -with Eucalyptus & Fennel extracts is a new toothpaste specially formulated to provide relief from tooth sensitivity.It contains potassium nitrate, which is clinically proven to build ongoing protection against sensitivity, and flouride to strengthen enamel and fight tooth decay.
B) Sensodyne™ Deep Clean Toothpaste –sensitivity protection with foam boost technology
C) Sensodyne Extra Whitening toothpaste
* Fluoride and potassium nitrate formula provides tooth sensitivity protection.
* Help to manage your daily symptoms of sensitive teeth (dentin hypersensitivity),
* Sensodyne Extra Whitening toothpaste reduces the pain of sensitive teeth in as little as 2 weeks.
D) Sensodyne Tartar control toothpaste
* Helps prevent tartar build-up
* Sodium lauryl sulfate free
D) Sansodyne Pronamel
* Pronamel toothpaste for enamel protects against the effects of acid erosion from daily acidic foods and drinks
* Protectes against the effects of acid erosion
*Maintains healthy teeth and gums for restored natural whiteness
Sensodyne sensitivity toothpaste is offered in many forms and flavors.
* Pronamel® has an optimized-fluoride formulation that strengthens teeth. It is pH neutral,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CREST GUM CARE COLLECTION
Created after years of research by Crest scientists, these toothpastes have been specially formulated to help reverse early gum disease and the issues that come with it.
A) CREST COMPLETE SCOPE
* It helps fight cavities, prevents tartar, and provides teeth whitening
* Fight bad breath with the added zing of minty Scope freshness
*Removes surface stains for a whiter smile
* Crest’s whitening technology
* Baking soda and peroxide freshen your whole mouth without a salty aftertaste
B) Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste
*Whitens teeth by removing up to 80 percent of surface stains
* Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
* Radiant mint flavor
* Cap is flip-open top, not twist off
* Exclusively for prime members
Crest toothpaste for KIDS
Start healthy oral care habits early with the help of Disney Characters and flavors kids love. Crest’s mild, enamel-safe toothpaste help make brushing fun while protecting young smiles from cavities.
Crest Kids Toothpaste
*Provides effective cavity protection
*Use with the Disney Magic Timer App by Oral-B to help kids brush longer
* Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age
* Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion)
*Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Red 28
*If accidentally swallowed more, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Cente
Protect your smile with colgate oral care-Colgate world of care.
Use of colgate toothpaste resultd in good oral hygiene which means
- Your teeth are clean and free of debris
- Gums are pink and do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss
- Bad breath is not a constant problem
A) Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste
* Fights bacteria on teeth,tounge,cheeks and gums
* Helps remove prevent surface stains
* Fight against cavities, plaque and gingivitis while preventing the occurrence of new stains and tartar buildup.
* This product features our dual use cap. It can be used as a flip top or a screw top, whichever you prefer.
* Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion)), Triclosan (0.30%). Purpose: Anticavity, Antigingivitis.
* Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide.
B) Colgate Total Advanced Deep Clean
C) Colgate Total Advanced Fresh + Whitening
D) Colgate Total Clean Mint
E) Colgate Total Whitening
F) Colgate Cavity Protection
* Cavity Protection fluoride toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities. Freshen your breath and clean teeth with Colgate.
* This Colgate toothpaste is ADA (American Dental Association) accepted
* Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) antiactivity
* Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin.